ddd

RE: followup: can i use pgdbg (portlang group debugger)

From: yosuke kimura
Subject: RE: followup: can i use pgdbg (portlang group debugger)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 22:06:45 -0500 (CDT)

Thank you two for valuable info, Ted and Jorge.

I looked into code and looks to me like ddd/GDBAgent.[Ch] is responsible
for interfacing with inferior debugger.  So if what Jorge is saying is the
all fudge I need to make, it doesn't sound too complicated task.

I don't like Xpgdbg so far.  it somehow doesn't even load my executable,
although pgdbg does.  I vaguely remember that totalview was somewhat
pricy.  I think it would be best if gdb works well with pgf{77|90|??}.  Do
ya'll have any info about this?

I will try tweaking code and write again if i fail/succeed, in a couple of
days.