ddd

jdbSettings CLASSPATH

From: Ken Goldman
Subject: jdbSettings CLASSPATH
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 16:06:10 -0400

RH Linux 6.2 ddd 3.2.92.  I have two questions/problems with jdb.

1

When I RUN, I get

        Can't access class "java.net.URLClassloader"

I even put rt.jar in the CLASSPATH, but it didn't help.

The Java program
works fine from the command line.

2

What's with Edit - JDB Settings?  It seems to use the CLASSPATH, and
can't be changed.  I tried changing it in the dialog box, in
.ddd/init, and in .ddd/sessions/program_name/init, but nothing works.

In the dialog, I edit and click Apply, and the value reverts back
immediately.

--
Ken Goldman   address@hidden   914-784-7646