ddd

Re: ~ddd \in FOLDOC

From: Andreas Zeller
Subject: Re: ~ddd \in FOLDOC
Date: 26 Feb 2001 17:33:32 +0100

Hi!

"F. Liekweg" <address@hidden> writes:

>   I just noticed that http://www.foldoc.org knows about gdb and xdbx,
> but not about ddd.  Being a frequent ddd user, I'd maintain that if
> xdbx gets an entry in the FOLDOC, than ddd shouldn't be missing ...
> Wouldn't You like to submit a ddd entry to the FOLDOC?

Well, anyone can do so, so - just go ahead!  The problem, however, is
that the FOLDOC editor is somewhat overloaded:

        Please don't send me any new definitions for the moment, I
        have a huge backlog awaiting processing. If you want to help,
        you could become a Guest Editor.

So, feel free to support FOLDOC, and while you do so, feel free to
include an entry on DDD.

Andreas  - who'd love to become a Guest Editor, if he had enough time...

--
Andreas Zeller     Universitaet Passau
                   http://www.fmi.uni-passau.de/st/staff/zeller/