ddd

Installation problem--paths not recognized

From: Kenneth Chan
Subject: Installation problem--paths not recognized
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 18:00:00 +0800 (CST)

Hi all,

I would like to use the DDD for debugging.  However,
when I run "make", the header files cannot be found
when compling the Ddd.c and likewise source files.  I
have installed the lesstif. I ensure that the
libraries, like libXm.so and so on, present in the
dir:/usr/X11R6/lib and ../Motif1.2/lib. I have also
tried to configure DDD with the options, like
--with-motif-libraries="/usr/X11R6/lib" etc, in order
to try to let the path be recognized.  But, all the
attempts are fail. I found that the path "XMLIB= -lXm"
in the Makefile after configuring. Should it be a path
direct to the libraries?  I would appreciate if any
one could give me any suggestions.  Thank you.
Kenneth