ddd

Re: threads

From: Greg Sarsons
Subject: Re: threads
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 20:22:43 -0500

I noticed in the gdb console window this, which I didn't see before cuz
it scrolled away,

warning, Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.  GDB will be
unable to debug shared library initializers and track explicity loaded
dynamic code.

So what does this mean and if it is the cause of my problem what do I
have to get to fix it?

Greg