ddd

Who Wants To Be A $ Millionare

From: Steve
Subject: Who Wants To Be A $ Millionare
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:42:02

$1,000,000.00
A ONE TIME FREE OFFER!
ACT NOW TO GET YOUR
"DOT COM DISC"

This CD ROM is known as the Millionaire Maker,
and is also creating huge fortunes on the Internet!
Get your piece of the DOT COM revolution!
Click here now to find out how!
Or if that does not work with your browser go to: http://www.geocities.com/neobiz2001/

=================================================== When you originally made a request for more information on a home based business, you asked to receive future updates and news on our products and services. We hope you find this information useful. If you'd rather not receive future updates, please email us at address@hidden with remove in the subject line.