ddd

Re: DDD vs. Insight vs. CodeMedic vs. GVD vs. KDBG vs. Emacs vs. ...

From: Andreas Zeller
Subject: Re: DDD vs. Insight vs. CodeMedic vs. GVD vs. KDBG vs. Emacs vs. ...
Date: 26 Jan 2001 10:40:53 +0100

Hi!

Arnaud Charlet <address@hidden> answered:

> It's probably a matter of personal taste and of the way you use these tools
> (and maybe on the OS you use).

Doesn't anyone want to sum up all these advantages and differences?
There's a couple of magazines out there who'd pay good money for such
survey articles.

(Of course, Arnaud or myself or other front-end developers could
easily write these, but we're too biased :-)

Andreas

--
Andreas Zeller     Universitaet Passau
                   http://www.fmi.uni-passau.de/st/staff/zeller/