ddd

What settings have I missed...

From: Kalle Skott
Subject: What settings have I missed...
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 14:14:11 +0100

To whom it might concern.

I'm developing a C++ program on an alpha machine and I have found the
ddd-debugger, installed it and I'm very pleased so far with it.

There is a setting or more, that I have missed and I can't find it in the
documentation either. My problem is that I can't 'Display' class member
variables.
The ddd steps into the class methods and I can 'Display' all local vars, but
not the class members. What can I do to solve my problem?

Looking forward to a quick answer and a positive solution.

Regards
Kalle Skott
VGLAB

Ex.

class A
{
public:
A(){}
int x, y, z;
};

int main()
{
A a;

a.x = 3; a.y = 5; a.z = 7;

other code .....
}

If I select a.x and then select 'Display'; The display window just say:

1:a.x
(Disabled)