ddd

Re: Correction to your WWW-page

From: Juhapekka Tolvanen
Subject: Re: Correction to your WWW-page
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 02:31:39 +0200

On Sat, 20 May 2000, +05:09:52 EEST (UTC +0300),
Neelakanth <address@hidden> pressed some keys:

> Sometime ago, Juhapekka Tolvanen said:
> > http://www.gnu.org/software/ddd/
> > "Where do I get DDD binaries?
> > The FSF does not distribute DDD binaries. You can ask for help if you need
> > technical support."
> > BeOpen sells at least support for DDD, so I think they'll sell also
> > pre-compiled binaries:
> > http://www.beopen.com/
> > Although the information about support for DDD is in weird place:
> > http://www.beopen.com/products/oobrowser/oobrowser_support.html
> >

> Thanks a lot for sending us the info. But the website you mnention
> is a commercial site, and "sells" csoftware, and hence we cannot
> make a link to it.

Are you sure? What principles told in this document they are breaking?:

http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/selling.html

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * U of Jyväskylä * address@hidden
http://www.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/spam.html * STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW!