ddd

Re: build problems

From: Alec T. Habig
Subject: Re: build problems
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:28:32 -0600

Alan Wong writes:
> [phoenix:~/ddd-3.2.93] ./configure; make
> ./configure: Command not found.
> make: Fatal error: No arguments to build

Check that the first line of the configure script (which invokes the
shell) points to a shell which exists on your machine.

make dies because the Makefile isn't being built by configure (since
configure died).

Yes, ddd works happily on both Solaris and IRIX, I've used it in both
places before.

       Alec

--
            Alec Habig, University of Minnesota Duluth Physics Dept.
                            address@hidden