ddd

Help with embedded development use of DDD

From: Frank Motta
Subject: Help with embedded development use of DDD
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:04:41 -0800

I have an embedded development project which requires a ROM->RAM loader.
I'd written this loader based upon the liberal use of the
linker script AT attributes (see
http://www.delorie.com/gnu/docs/binutils/ld_21.html).

Once the ROM->RAM loader does its work DDD does not display the assembly
instructions in the Machine Code window (just the nops which
were there at first "load" command from the command line.  When I
disassemble this using the disassemble command it displays exactly
what I'd loaded using my loader.

I'd prefer that I not be required to use the disassemble command to see the
disassemble (that's one of the reasons for a GUI...)

How do I correct this?

Thanks!!!