ddd

DDD problem with matlab (mex file)

From: Frederic Charpentier
Subject: DDD problem with matlab (mex file)
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:57:52 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I have experienced a problem with ddd and matlab.
I want to debugg a mex file and I would like to use DDD.

I have a solaris workstation and here 's what I get

matlab -Dddd

GNU DDD 3.2.1 (), by Dorothea Lütkehaus and Andreas Zeller.
Copyright © 1995-1999 Technische Universität Braunschweig, Germany.
Copyright © 1999-2000 Universität Passau, Germany.
(no debugging symbols found)...(gdb)
(gdb) run

Starting program: /usr/local/matlab5.3.1/bin/sol2/matlab
warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.
warning: GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers
warning: and track explicitly loaded dynamic code.
warning: shared library handler failed to enable breakpoint
ld.so.1: /usr/local/matlab5.3.1/bin/sol2/matlab: fatal: libut.so: open failed:
No such file or directory

Program terminated with signal SIGKILL, Killed.
The program no longer exists.
(gdb)

If I use gdb it works fine. Do you have an idea?

frederic

Frederic Charpentier

address@hidden

Phone Home    : (217) 328-4589
Phone office  : (217) 244-6384
                (217) 333-8645 (DSP Lab)

112 Computer and System Research Laboratory
1308 West Main
Urbana, IL 61801
USA