[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problems: command tool is flickering, windows opening in background and
Problems: command tool is flickering, windows opening in background and other problems
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 12:29:57 -0700
I am using ddd 3.2.1 and pydb (python). I am having trouble with
1. After a bit of debugging the command tool starts to misbehave. It
will jump around to odd parts of the screen. It will also start to
flicker. The flicker will stop if I close any windows that are behind
2. Windows are opening "in the background", which is to say that they
open up underneath currently open windows. Since my python programs
crash a lot and pop up "restart or exit" dialog, it is a pain to have to
close all windows to find it. That isn't the only inconvenience with
this problem, as you might imagine.
3. My python programs seem to crash pydb. Also even though the source
is still displayed in the source window, sometimes it requires that I
reopen the source file.
4. I start ddd with "ddd mypython.py" , but it doesn't open
mypython.py. Why might that be.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- Problems: command tool is flickering, windows opening in background and other problems,
Chris Arai <=