dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] There are suggestions comming for what to do, but ...

From: h e
Subject: [Dazuko-help] There are suggestions comming for what to do, but ...
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 15:37:05 +0000

There are suggestions comming for what to do, but for us who are not used to
linux there is no way we can understand the things you discuss, and also what
to do. Also since it looks like most of you are noe 100% sure, there is no way
I dare to start fiddeling with this. Is there anything we can do that works for
us, that is LLinux plus Norman secyrity running on the machine? there must be
ways of doing this since so many peopel use Linux. Should we use other type of
linux? Suggestions?
Thank you.

Mest sett i dag på MSN® Video.
http://video.msn.com/?mkt=nb-no&playlist=videoByMarket:mk:nb-no:sf:DailyCount:st:1:sd:-1:vs:0&tab=m1212398541818&from=HMTAG