dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] kernel source code and running kernel mismatch

From: Adrian Bondy
Subject: [Dazuko-help] kernel source code and running kernel mismatch
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:56:26 +0200

Hello,

I am having problems installing dazuko because my source code seems to
be linux-2.4, whereas my kernel is (Red Hat) linux-2.4.18. In my
/usr/src directory I have, apart from the linux directory, two tar
files,
linux-2.4.18.tar.gz and linux-2.4.18.tar.gz.sign. Can I somehow unzip
these and get them to replace the 2.4 linux source? If so, how? I'm
afraid I might wreck the system!

Thanks,
Adrian Bondy.