[Dazuko-devel] About the Dazuko project maintenance

From: dragonfly
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] About the Dazuko project maintenance
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 22:44:59 +0800

Hi there,
I like linux kernel hacking, and I am a member of Linux Virtual Server Project (www.linux-vs.org), recently I am interested in file system development, especially stackable file system. I am familiar with the VFS and Ecryptfs source code, with a glimpse, the Dazukofs code does not seem to be too difficult. However, frankly speaking, although I heard Dazukofs before, I have not really used it, I do interested in this area, and wanna do some further development on it. Prior to that, could I know how the status of this project is, say, how it compared to other antivirus project, such as clam, which based on a user space filesystem on top of fuse. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Li Wang