[Dazuko-devel] DazukoFS 3.1.4-rc3 posted

From: John Ogness
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] DazukoFS 3.1.4-rc3 posted
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 16:08:21 +0100

Hi,

I have posted a new release candidate (3.1.4-rc3). This version
includes the latest patches posted by Lino Sanfilippo. Although
accepted, I have not done any significant testing for the mmap()
writing patch. I will assume that if nobody screams, the patch is ok.

On the main page of the Dazuko website I have added a notice stating
that the Dazuko Project is looking for a new maintainer. Version 3.1.4
will be the last version with me as maintainer. If you are interested
in this project, you may consider becoming the new maintainer.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer