Re: [Dazuko-devel] DazukoFS 3.1.4-rc1 posted

From: Lino Sanfilippo
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] DazukoFS 3.1.4-rc1 posted
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 11:50:08 +0200

Hi John,

John Ogness wrote:
IMPORTANT: This new version fixes an inode leak when removing
directories.

I assume the fix is

   dentry->d_inode->i_nlink = get_lower_inode(dentry->d_inode)->i_nlink;

in dazukofs_rmdir(), right?

I could not find anything similar in ecryptfs code. Is this also a bug in ecryptfs? I looked into the vfs code by i could not find out what exactly the effect of the line above
is.
A few words to clarify this would be great. Thx in advance and

best regards,
Lino Sanfilippo

Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter: Tjark Auerbach
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Tettnang
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 630992
ALLGEMEINE GESCHÄFTSBEDINGUNGEN
Es gelten unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen
(AGB). Sie finden sie in der jeweils gültigen Fassung
im Internet unter http://www.avira.com/de/standard-terms-conditions-business-de