[Dazuko-devel] DazukoFS 3.1.0-rc2 posted

From: John Ogness
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] DazukoFS 3.1.0-rc2 posted
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 21:31:57 +0200

Hi,

The next release candidate 3.1.0-rc2 has been posted. This fixes the
bug when stacking DazukoFS on top of a filesystem that does not
support memory mapped files.

It has also been decided that a PID value of "0" means that the access
occurred outside of the PID namespace of the registered
application. This does not affect the registered application's ability
to scan the contents of the file being accessed.

John Ogness

P.S. Just for information, on my personal laptop I am running Linux
2.6.30 (powerpc) and have DazukoFS 3.1.0-rc2 stacking on all major
parts of my filesystem (which is ext4).

--
Dazuko Maintainer