Re: [Dazuko-devel] 2.3.5-pre1 posted

From: Frantisek Hrbata
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] 2.3.5-pre1 posted
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 16:38:53 +0100

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 13:12:16 +0100
John Ogness <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 2008-02-23, Alon Bar-Lev <address@hidden> wrote:
> > When clamav is running, the content of the files monitored by dazuko
> > is corrupt.
>
> From your previous post, I am assuming you are using RedirFS. As I was
> developing the RedirFS filter code, I also experienced such "strange"
> effects. I got the impression that it was due to problems with
> RedirFS.

Hi,

this is really strange. I have never seen a file corrupted by the RedirFS,
especially when the Dazuko filter is using just the permission call back
function. As I quickly looked at the Dazuko Filter and the RedirFS's filter I
can
not find any part which can cause this. Anyway I will look at it and I will try
John's instructions to reproduce this.

--
Regards,

Frantisek Hrbata