[Dazuko-devel] Re: help for dazuko

From: John Ogness
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] Re: help for dazuko
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 15:56:02 +0100

???? wrote:
> I have some problems need to your help about example_c for dazuko,
> 1) start example program and control access directory "/usr/src/sw", and
> file "t1.c" in this folder
> 2) use "vi t1.c" and open t1.c, why "ON_OPEN" event and "ON_CLOSE" event
> are all responsed?, if I want to response event "ON_OPEN " in "vi t1.c",
> and when quit "vi t1.c" response event "ON_CLOSE", whether ok?

These are low-level events in your system. The program "vi" probably
opens "t1.c", reads the contents, and then closes "t1.c". If you change
the file in "vi" and then save changes, you should see another set of
open and close events.

> 3) when I edit and save "t1.c", why event "ON_CLOSE_MODIFIED" can not
> response?

The event "ON_CLOSE_MODIFIED" is currently not supported (will never be
generated). Although this may seem like a good event, it is actually
nearly impossible to correctly implement from the kernel's viewpoint. For
this reason, the event is not used. Older versions of Dazuko (<=2.0.6)
used this event.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer