RE: [Dazuko-devel] No bugs, but a blocking close patch

From: Tikka, Sami
Subject: RE: [Dazuko-devel] No bugs, but a blocking close patch
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 14:07:04 +0300

Do you know the reason for the data not being completely flushed? I buy your
explanation, I'm just curious for the reason.

It would seem logical that the flush has already occurred when
original_sys_close returns.

Hmm... I think this might explain some spurious failures in our automated
tests...

-- Sami