[Dazuko-devel] 2.2.2-pre2 posted

From: John Ogness
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] 2.2.2-pre2 posted
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 11:42:11 +0200

Hi,

I have posted a new pre-release for the upcoming 2.2.2 stable version.
Some issues with the upcoming 2.6.18 needed to be resolved (version
headers re-organized, LSM API changed, devfs API disappeared). I also
changed the configure script so that it won't activate RSBAC support
unless "--enable-rsbac" is explicitly given. Auto-detection of RSBAC was
causing too much support since Mandrake includes RSBAC, but doesn't
activate it.

Once 2.2.2 has been released, I will port these changes to the 2.3.x
development. Then a 2.3.1 version should become the next stable version
(once all the 2.3.0 problems have been resolved).

Users should only use 2.3.0 if you need syscall hooking for Linux 2.6.
Most users do not.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer