Re: [Dazuko-devel] Buildreport with linux 2.6.14-rc3

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] Buildreport with linux 2.6.14-rc3
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 22:34:45 +0100

Thomas Kosch wrote:
> Too early been pleased. It can be compiled and loaded. But if I start
> then avgard the computer chrashed after random time.

Hi,

I have been unable to track down why you were getting the kernel errors
within dput(). However, I have installed 2.6.14 on a machine and done
many tests and have not experienced any problems with Dazuko. Are you
still having problems? Are you using the official 2.6.14 kernel?

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer