Re: [Dazuko-devel] 2.0.6-pre1 posted

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] 2.0.6-pre1 posted
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:57:07 +0100

Calin A. Culianu wrote:
I am actually trying to implement a file access control daemon that talks to clamd for virus scanning (I find clamd's clamuko facility lacking some performance features). Anyway it would be nice to be able to get the entire clamd group of processes (they are all threads) to be 'trusted' and not create dazuko events. Is it possible to indicate that a whole process group is trusted with 2.1.0-birthday?

Hi,

Trusted apps are not supported in the 2.1.0-birthday (pre2) version. It is only available through CVS right now. But this weekend I plan on posting pre3, which has the complete trusted app API. I still need to write documentation and an example program to demonstrate how to use the trusted app interface.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer