Re: [Dazuko-devel] Dazuko PHP interface

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] Dazuko PHP interface
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 22:33:49 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
I have added dazuko's php interface to the pecl package tree on
http://pecl.php.net.

Hi,

I have tried playing with your PHP extension, but it has been very difficult. Is it possible that you could do the following?

1. include the source code in the package instead of having the scripts dynamically download it

2. include an example program that will work "out of the box" (preferably one that matches what the C, Java, Perl, Python examples do)

3. include a README that explains the requirements and how to get the example program running

If you could do all of these things, it would be much easier for me to consider integrating your work. Thanks!

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer