[Dazuko-devel] Check Virus when download?

From: fred wu
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] Check Virus when download?
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 16:59:57 +0800 (CST)

Hi ALL,

  I have encountered a big problem in dazuko. I have
execute the example.c to monitor /usr/local/src. It
work well when I copy file to the directory. However,
dazuko doesn't check the file that I download from the
internet. No PID and filename is shown. Do I need to
set extra things?

  Does it work if I download file from samba or NFS?

  One more thing, I have copy, delete and execute file
in the directory. The status is just OPEN or CLOSE.How
can I set the status like 'CLOSE(MODIFIED)',
'EXEC','UNLINK' and 'RMDIR'?

  Thanks a lot!

Best,
Fred