Re: [Dazuko-devel] Can I get the source filename?

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] Can I get the source filename?
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:19:42 -0600

fred wu wrote:
> path of the destination,right? For when I copy a file
> from /root/abc to /tmp then acc.filename will become
> /tmp/abc ,right?
>  My question is Can I get the source path in dazuko as
> well? From the example, I want to get /root/abc.
> Anyway to do it?

If Dazuko is "watching" /root, then it should be detected with copy.
Otherwise, there is currently no way to get the copyfrom when only
watching the copyto. The reason for this is because Dazuko sees the
"open()" function. It does not see a "copy()" function. Dazuko only
knows that a file is being opened. It does not know why.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer