Re: [Dazuko-devel] Usage count patch

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] Usage count patch
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:33:46 +0200

Gregory Hinton Nietsky wrote:
hi there i have had problems with kernel crashes when removeing the module while in use this should not happen as rmmod should fail
if it is in use the patch will circumvent this ...

Hi,

Thanks for the patch. I did not know how to do that in 2.6. I have already patched the latest CVS version.

I also noticed that Dazuko 2.0.2-pre2 is broken on Linux 2.6 (missing symbols). This has been fixed in CVS. For this reason, I will be releasing 2.0.2 very soon. I just want to add one last feature: kernel module parameters for the device major number.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer