[Dazuko-devel] 2.0.1-pre3 posted

From: John Ogness
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] 2.0.1-pre3 posted
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:40:33 +0100

Hi,

I have posted yet another pre-release of 2.0.1. This new version includes an important fix in the dazukoio code (ie. the interface code that is usually compiled into the various Dazuko-based applications). There was a problem with group names being cut off during registration. This could result in daemons from different applications being put into the same group.

Another change is devfs support for Linux 2.6. This turned out to be a minor but important change.

I have already begun work on 2.0.2 (which is in another branch at the moment). I now use the Tasks feature on Savannah to show *exactly* what I am working on. This is different than the TODO list on the webpage, which lists all kinds of things that should someday be addressed.

I would like to say thanks to everyone who has been helping out lately. I can definately feel all the eyes that are checking out the code, as I continue to get lots of patches and suggestions from various people.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer