Re: [Dazuko-devel] Licenses

From: S Wade
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] Licenses
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 11:18:00 -0700

It seems like a good idea to me, especially since the license isn't changing for Linux. I don't like the idea of changes not getting back to us, but I imagine people, if not companies, would rather have the dazuko team's support and input on their changes rather than hording them. And since these new platforms won't be supported overnight, that will give us a chance to try them on one at a time and possibly adopt a different license if needed.

Do you have an address handy for the text of the current BSD license?

However, any company I worked for wouldn't touch a license change without running it through the legal department. Can we do something similar?

Swade