[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Dataexplorer-bug] Bug in Polaron Module of GNU Dataexplorer with more t

From: Martin Schmachtel
Subject: [Dataexplorer-bug] Bug in Polaron Module of GNU Dataexplorer with more than 7s LiPo-Cells
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 15:09:12 +0200


I am using Dataexplorer on Linux for a few weeks now since I wanted to
get rid of the windows laptop running Logview.

It worked fine on my Graupner Ultra Duo Plus 45 Charger, which I use
to charge my 13s ("48v") LiIon Batteries. Thanks for this fine piece
of software!

Now I have a new Charger, a Graupner Polaron Pro. This connects fine
to Dataexplorer on my Linux Box, but only shows the voltages of the
first 7 cells.

I tried to find the problem in the source code and indeed I think the
values for cells 1-7 get overwritten by the values of cells 8-14 in

I tried to fix this, but it does not seem to work (I now see the
values of cells 1-9, 10-13 still missing) , there must be something I
overlooked. unfortunately I know nothing about the module interface of
DataExplorer and cannot find the time to dive deeper currently.

Can anybody more knowledgeable look into this or point me in the right


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]