criawips-devel

[cria-devel] libccc missing include

From: Alberto Mardegan
Subject: [cria-devel] libccc missing include
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:49:29 +0100

Hi all!
  I'd like to create an application using libccc; I decided to start
from the demo (which btw segfaults to me, see my previous posting) so I
copied it to another directory and tried to build it using a custom
Makefile.
But I get this error:

=========================
pupilla:~/src/miei/sched/demo$ make
gcc -g -O0 -Wall `pkg-config --cflags ccc-0.1` -DPACKAGE='"demo"'
-DVERSION='"1.0"' -c demo-window.c
demo-window.c:35:30: ccc/glib-helpers.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [demo-window.o] Error 1
=========================

In fact, under /usr/local/include/ccc-0.1/ccc/ there are several include
files, but no glib-helpers.h. I guess that's correct, and that the demo
should use a glib-helpers.h located in its own source tree.

If I copy libccc's glib-helpers.h to the source directory of the demo,
compilation succeeds.

--
Saluti,
    Mardy