criawips-devel

[devel] Re: GOCollab, Peer-to-Peer collaborative document preperation.

From: Luis Villa
Subject: [devel] Re: GOCollab, Peer-to-Peer collaborative document preperation.
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 01:32:59 -0000

Is anyone who is actively thinking about GOCollab (not necessarily
writing code ;) coming to Summit? I was just talking to Ben Mako Hill
(who is now at MIT Media Lab) and he was interested in talking with
anyone who will be in the neighborhood about a library for
collaboration, and we could certainly pencil in some thinking/talking
time if people will be there.

Luis