criawips-devel

Re: [devel] Criawips

From: Sven Herzberg
Subject: Re: [devel] Criawips
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:25:43 +0200

Hi,

  there is several information for you:

1. Criawips is still being developed (i have got a small sub-project which i
think i will finish within the next weeks and commit it then).

2. Version 0.0.9 is a snapshot that I made before changing some internal
things. It hasn't been released yet because it depends on libgoffice which
hasn't had a release yet either (but Jody is working on this).

3. I don't recommend packaging criawips for your distribution as it is still
not in a shape that I would like to be seen by end users (just imagine how
useful they will find a presentation application that still doesn't have
text-editing).

4. You're welcome to improve criawips by compiling it, testing it, committing
bug reports, back traces etc. (my GDB is broken, so I have certain problems to
get a backtrace)

5. Please subscribe to this list if you want to post here; I cannot promise to
always find the one ham mail within 15 spam mails (like I did today).

Regards,
  Sven