criawips-devel

[devel] Just wondering if this project is still moving forward?

From: Bailes, Johnathan
Subject: [devel] Just wondering if this project is still moving forward?
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:36:31 -0000

Also, I was wondering if anyone has given thought to the idea of using MagicPoint as the backend of the software leaving you guys to simple come up with a proper gtk2 editing and front-end tool?

Just a thought.  I do not like using OpenOffice because its so big and slow and I prefer a real gtk2 solution.  I use Abiword and Gnumeric so criawips would be like the final piece in my Office software puzzle.

Thanks, and good luck.