criawips-devel

[devel] docs

From: Alexandre Prokoudine
Subject: [devel] docs
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:35:12 +0300

Hi,

Here is tarball with changed doc/ directory:
http://techwriter.nm.ru/files/doc.tar.bz2
I suggest changing structure of doc/ directory.

I'm not sure that there will be translations of developer's reference
manual, but I moved it's contents to C/ directory, where text in
English is usually kept.

Thus we will see in the future something like this:

doc/
    user-guide/
                    C/
                    de/
                    ru/
    devel-guide/
                    C/

I also moved xml files from tmpl to root directory of devel guide,
changed sgml extensions to xml and changed references in entities
inside criawips.xml.

All pics (abd references to them) :))) are move to figures/.

Please review criawips-C.omf to add contributors to the manual. Each
contributor should be in his own <contributor/> element.

I'm not sure about "devel-guide" name of the directory. Maybe it
should be "reference-manual". It's up to you :)

I didn't change anything in Makefiles, so they might (and surely will)
require changes. Once you're done with them, we will be able to see if
my changes improved anything :)

BTW,  ready ./configure script in CVS would be a nice thing. Currently
./autogen.sh cannot find gnome-autogen.sh in my system, so I cannot
deal with CVS builds. An initial translation into Russian will follow
soon anyway.

Alexandre