criawips-devel

Re: [devel] Criawips Reference Documentation

From: msevior
Subject: Re: [devel] Criawips Reference Documentation
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 07:39:51 +1000 (EST)

> Hi there,
>
>   I just started to document the criawips source code on my local
> system. The changes are soon to be checked into CVS. The reference
> manual containing this documentation will be available at
>
>     http://blaubeermuffin.de/criawips/reference/html

Hi Sven,
        Thanks very much for putting this online. It looks like you're
reinventing the AbiWord layout structure in C.

Seems like a slow way to get the same effect.

Sorry for the negative comments but geeze we've solved all these problems.

At least consider C++. If you're going to write an object-oriented
application why start out with C?

Good Luck!

Martin