criawips-devel

[devel] Development updates

From: Sven Herzberg
Subject: [devel] Development updates
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 15:19:38 +0200

Hi all,

  I'm glad to announce that we smootly moved our CVS tree from savannah
to GNOME [1], resulting in a lot of improvements for us. The project is
now listed at the GNOME Translation Project pages [2] (should be visible
after the next update cycle) and we've got a GNOME bugzilla component
[3] (I'm going to convert our current bug manually into bugzilla).

[1] see http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/criawips and
    http://cia.navi.cx/project/gnome/criawips
[2] http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.8/de/extras/index.html
[3] http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=criawips