crack-attack-devel

Re: [crack-attack-devel] Problems in porting crack-attack to OpenBSD

From: Andrew Sayman
Subject: Re: [crack-attack-devel] Problems in porting crack-attack to OpenBSD
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 14:40:28 -0500

Sorry for the ridiculously late reply to this!

Mattieu Baptiste wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to port crack-attack (1.1.14) on OpenBSD. I have strange issues :
- When I quit crack-attack from the window manager "quit" button, the window is closed, but the process still remains. - If I start server mode, the console appears and when I "cancel" it, the main crack-attack window isn't actualized (it's totally grey).

Is it known issues ? Does the 1.1.15 release will correct that ?
I can test patchs and provide more informations if necessary.
Kind regards,

Can you get a hold of the 1.1.15 release and see if they are still bugs
is that? The first bug sounds very familiar. I remember it being a bug
we thought we fixed for 1.1.14, but it slipped through.

The current CVS code for 1.1.15 is pretty much release ready for *nix
platforms, so I would love to see what you can do with that.

Andrew Sayman

---AV & Spam Filtering by M+Guardian - Risk Free Email (TM)---