crack-attack-devel

[crack-attack-devel] Problems in porting crack-attack to OpenBSD

From: Mattieu Baptiste
Subject: [crack-attack-devel] Problems in porting crack-attack to OpenBSD
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:07:55 +0200

Hi all,

I'm trying to port crack-attack (1.1.14) on OpenBSD. I have strange issues :
- When I quit crack-attack from the window manager "quit" button, the window is closed, but the process still remains.
- If I start server mode, the console appears and when I "cancel" it, the main crack-attack window isn't actualized (it's totally grey).

Is it known issues ? Does the 1.1.15 release will correct that ?
I can test patchs and provide more informations if necessary.
Kind regards,

--
Mattieu Baptiste
"/earth is 102% full ... please delete anyone you can."