cplay-dev

[cplay-dev] Question About Playlists in cplay

From: SHRIZZA
Subject: [cplay-dev] Question About Playlists in cplay
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 23:45:43 +0900

Hello,

I'm curious if there's currently a way (or optionally, a patch) for importing playlists simply by selecting them in the filelist. I looked around in the online help, unofficial patches, and main source for alternative ways for reading playlists, but turned up empty-handed.

Before looking into modifying the source, I figured I should ask everyone here if there is indeed a way to read or switch playlists in and out without terminating the app.

-- grimm