Re: Show directory time as the latest time of the file in the directory

From: Bernhard Voelker
Subject: Re: Show directory time as the latest time of the file in the directory (including subdirs)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 15:44:30 +0100

On 1/29/20 10:58 AM, Peng Yu wrote:
Hi,

For directories, ls shows in the time of the directory itself.
Sometimes, it is more important to show the latest time of files in
the directory in addition to the directory time.

Is there an easy way to show such information? Thanks.

I'm afraid I don't understand fully what you want to achieve.
Please give a small example.
Do you mean the -t option of 'ls'?

Have a nice day,
Berny