Re: ls enhancement

From: Pádraig Brady
Subject: Re: ls enhancement
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 14:44:03 +0000

On 24/01/15 12:59, address@hidden wrote:
>  > Pádraig Brady wrote:
>  >  Bob Proulx wrote:
> (I added Re: in subject line and hope mailman sort it right!)

No you broke threading, twice.
You use icedove, so perhaps this will be informative:
http://www.pixelbeat.org /docs/thunderbird-threading.html

> Hi Bobby, who cares how you vote! You're no maintainer. I vote for
> global pease...

Please be respectful. Everyone has a say.
Bob is very well respected around here.

> So I comply to Mr. Brady requests, a maintainer, and opt-in the journal.

You misrepresented me. My suggestion was with a big if,
and I went on to say why I don't think this should be added.

Pádraig.