Re: installation error?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: installation error?
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 13:57:06 -0700

sreekanth dhulipalla wrote:
> when iam trying to install the apache 2.2.23 in my linux pc i get the below
> error?

You have reached the GNU Coreutils mailing list.  The GNU Coreutils
are the basic file, shell and text manipulation utilities of the GNU
Operating System.  You can learn more about GNU Coreutils here:

  http://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/

The GNU Coreutils are part of the GNU Operating System.  You can learn
more about the GNU Project here:

  http://www.gnu.org/

But you are asking about an Apache installation.  This is the wrong
list.  This has nothing to do with the GNU coreutils project.

Please ask the Apache folks.

> configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH

And install a C compiler.

Good luck!
Bob