consensus

Re: [GNU/consensus] Quitting GNU

From: lilo
Subject: Re: [GNU/consensus] Quitting GNU
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 15:17:50 +0200

Il 13/09/19 19:33, hellekin ha scritto:
> I quit the GNU project, effective immediately.
>
> Here's why:
> https://ps.zoethical.org/t/the-injustice-of-the-word-assaulting/2776
>
> ==
> hk

btw, the story it seems not true, and RMS for me is always the best.
sorry, ciao.

///

physic Greg Benford, was there:

Typical Crap Journalism from NYT:

“In a deposition unsealed this month, a woman testified that, as a
teenager, she was told to have sex with Marvin Minsky, a pioneer in
artificial intelligence, on Mr. Epstein’s island in the Virgin Islands.
Mr. Minsky, who died in 2016 at 88, was a founder of the Media Lab in
the mid-1980s.”
Note, never says what happened. If Marvin had done it, she would say so.
I know; I was there. Minsky turned her down. Told me about it. She saw
us talking and didn’t approach me.

http://archive.is/nZIjt