confuse-devel

Re: [Confuse-devel] how to delete a section of the configuration file

From: Keith Mendoza
Subject: Re: [Confuse-devel] how to delete a section of the configuration file
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 05:32:20 -0700

Belle,

It is generally not a good practice for an application to modify a configuration file that it reads. The only reason I personally would use the printing function that confuse provides is for debugging purposes; even then I would still just have the appropriate values be printed out in debug statements.

But to answer your question, the quickest thing I can think of doing this is to simply traverse the cfg_opt_t pointer and not write the section you want to leave out.

Keith