[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[bug #4409] n encoding with URLEncoder

From: nobody
Subject: [bug #4409] n encoding with URLEncoder
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:16:13 -0400
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.2.1) Gecko/20030225

=================== BUG #4409: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================

Changes by: Tom Tromey <address@hidden>
Date: Tue 07/22/2003 at 11:16 (America/Denver)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
         Assigned to | None                      | tromey
              Status | Open                      | Closed

------------------ Additional Follow-up Comments ----------------------------
I've checked in a fix for this.

=================== BUG #4409: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: amergey                 Project: classpath                    
Submitted on: Tue 07/22/2003 at 03:35
Severity:  5 - Major                  Resolution:  Fixed                    
Assigned to:  tromey                  Status:  Closed                       
Platform Version:  None               

Summary:  n encoding with URLEncoder

Original Submission:  URLEncoding.encode("n") generate %a and %a can't be 
decoded by URLDecoder. The Sun's URLEncoder.encode generate %0A.

Follow-up Comments

Date: Tue 07/22/2003 at 11:16       By: tromey
I've checked in a fix for this.

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:

  Message sent via/by Savannah

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]