classpathx-javamail

[Classpathx-javamail] Glassfish license terms

From: Conrad T. Pino
Subject: [Classpathx-javamail] Glassfish license terms
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:07:19 -0800

> From: Chris Burdess
> Glassfish is still not available under a free licence as far as I am
> aware, so there is still a role for this implementation, and we still
> have one of the only NNTP implementations of JavaMail. If anyone is
> interested in contributing to this please let me know.

Multiple sources say Glassfish is dual licensed (CDDL and GPL) leaving
me a bit confused.  Can you elaborate on remaining license concerns?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GlassFish see 3rd paragraph.

http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/entry/glassfish_and_cddl Sun blog post

http://www.linux-magazine.com/online/news/sun_presents_glassfish_server_v2/(kategorie)/0