classpathx-javamail

[Classpathx-javamail] gnu mail MBOX

From: Countach
Subject: [Classpathx-javamail] gnu mail MBOX
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 11:09:03 +1100

Hi, anyone listening here?

The code in getFolder() in MboxStore looks bogus to me. If you pass it "inbox" as the name it tries to be too clever by far by looking in all sorts of places for an inbox file (many of them unix-specific places), BEFORE checking if it's a just a real file in the normal place. For the application I am using it for, which is archiving of emails, it scares me that it would potentially be looking all over the place for stuff. Shouldn't the user at a higher level attempt this? What is the point?